There may be a couple of reasons for this:
- Are you actually enrolled in the course(s)?
- Students on waiting lists cannot access their course(s) from within Canvas until the actual registration process has occurred
- There can be up to six-hour delay from the time you enroll into a course and before it appears in your Canvas environment
- Course availability
- In general, courses are accessible to students only within the term dates
- The course must be published by your professor before it is accessible to students
- Only published courses automatically show up on Canvas Dashboard, to view all of your courses click on ‘Courses‘ button
- Learn how to favorite course(s) they will show up on your dashboard.
- Not all YCCD courses use Canvas. If the course you are trying to access is not published please verify with your professor that she/he are using Canvas.
- Tip: Learn how to customize/organize your courses list
If you have verified:
- You’re enrolled in your course (via logging into WebAdvisor)
- It has been more than six hours since you have been enrolled in the course
- The course is within the term dates of the current semester
Please notify us by creating a support ticket from within Canvas (via clicking on the “Help” icon and choosing ‘Report a problem’ option.