These instructions pertain to the Woodland Community College Campus; the Yuba College Campus, and the Sutter County Campus.
YCCD Meraki WiFi Information
WPA2-Enterprise Used to Connect to the student and staff WiFi (SSID: YCCD WiFi)
- This uses your current WebadvisorID and password to access the campus WiFi network note: (you are no longer required to add yccdweb\ before your student ID number for the username)
- If you enter your login credentials and select to remember the connection / connect automatically on this device, your login credentials will be stored and should not have to be entered again unless you change devices or your password changes.
- If you travel to any YCCD campus, you will not have to re-enter your credentials to login.
YCCD Acceptable Use Policy
- The Meraki WiFi network will prompt you to accept this policy once every 90 days.
- Ensure that you open your internet browser and attempt to browse in order to accept the acceptable use policy, or you will not be connected.
- If you still have no connection, disconnect from the YCCD WiFi SSID and attempt to connect again and check the acceptable use policy instructions on the last page of this document.
- Students and staff, please use the YCCD WiFi network SSID for your network access. The GUEST access speed is much more limited.
- YCCD WiFi: Student and Staff network for personal-devices
Guest SSIDs (No login credentials required)
- YCCD Guest: Guest Network at all locations
Instructions for connecting to the YCCD WiFi network
- Click the wifi icon.
- Select the YCCD Wifi network. Click connect automatically so you do not have to reconnect each time you come to campus.
- Enter your Student ID number (first letter of your last name + seven digits) for the username and the password is your PortalGuard/Webadvisor password.
- The first time you connect to the YCCD WiFi on a device you will be required to accept the YCCD Acceptable Use Policy. You will not have to accept this again for 90 days.
Specific instructions for connecting with devices running: