These instructions pertain to the Woodland Community College campus and the following locations at Yuba College:
- 1600 Unit H
YCCD Meraki WiFi Information
WPA2-Enterprise Used to Connect to the student and staff WiFi (SSID: YCCD WiFi)
- This uses your current WebadvisorID and password to access the campus WiFinetwork
- If you enter your login credentials and select to remember the connection / connect automatically on this device, your login credentials will be stored and should not have to be entered again unless you change devices or your password changes.
- If you travel to any YCCD campus, you will not have to re-enter your credentials to login.
YCCD Acceptable Use Policy
- The Meraki WiFinetwork will prompt you to accept this policy once every 90 days.
- Ensure that you open your internet browser and attempt to browse in order to accept the acceptable use policy, or you will not be connected.
- If you still have no connection, disconnect from the YCCD WiFiSSID and attempt to connect again and check the acceptable use policy instructions on the last page of this document.
- Students and staff, please use the YCCD WiFinetwork SSID for your network access. The GUEST access speed is much more limited.
- YCCD WiFi: Student and Staff network for personal-devices
Guest SSIDs (No login credentials required)
- YC Guest : Yuba College Main Campus guest network (BLDG 100B and BLDG 1100 ONLY)
- WCC Guest : Woodland Community College Main Campus guest network
- LCC Guest : Lake County Campus guest network (PLANNED NOT YET INSTALLED)
- SCC Guest: Sutter County Center guest network (PLANNED NOT YET INSTALLED)
- CCOF Guest : Colusa County Outreach Facility guest network (PLANNED NOT YET INSTALLED)
- YCCD Guest: District Office guest network
Connecting From a Laptop / PC
Connecting From an Android Phone
Connecting From an Iphone/ IOS Device