WebAdvisor Functions Have Moved To Self-Service
Self-Service is now available!
What is Self-Service and how does it relate to WebAdvisor?
Self-service is a modern version of WebAdvisor with improved functionality to perform essential college tasks all in one place. It is user-friendly and designed with mobile devices in mind, for convenient access to the information you need most!
Student Self Service Training Opportunities
What’s available in Self-Service?
Through Self-Service, you’ll be able to:
- Search for courses and view enrollment status
- Plan courses and view your educational plan
- Register and drop classes
- View your class schedule
- See progress towards your planned program and educational goal
- Obtain a program evaluation to determine degree or certificate requirements
- Apply for graduation
- Use academic advising tools
- View grades and unofficial transcripts
- View your personal file and edit emergency contacts
- View your financial aid status and information
- And more!
How do I access Self-Service?
You may access Self-Service through your YCCD Student Portal
Access your Student Portal at https://login.yccd.edu
Log in using your Single-Sign-On (same username and password you use to access Canvas, Office 365 student email account, etc.)
Look for the Self-Service tile in your Student Portal (looks like the tiles below)
(Please note that WebAdvisor will only be available until November 15, 2020)
Self-Service is simple to use! After logging in, you can select a category to get started, or use the left-hand menu to quickly access some of the most common pages and forms you are likely to need.
What to Expect
- Starting with Spring 2021 registration (November 2020), registration functions will be moved over to Self-Service and no longer available through WebAdvisor.
- YCCD will continue to gradually transition ALL functions over to Self-Service
- WebAdvisor will go away in 2021
If you have any questions, need further assistance, or find any issues with the new system, please don’t hesitate to contact the YCCD Help Desk at (530) 741-6981 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit a form through their Contact Us page.