Office 365 Guide for Students
- Office 365 is an online office suite of applications by Microsoft and they work across all your devices seamlessly. At YCCD you will have access to the following online services: Outlook (email), Calendars, People (contacts), Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and much more.
Logging into Office 365
- You can login directly into Office 365 from http://outlook.com/yccd.edu.
- Your username is WebAdvisor ID @go.yccd.edu
- i.e. T0123456@go.yccd.edu
- Your password is the same as your WebAdvisor or PortalGuard password.
- If you don’t remember your password, you can reset your password here.
- Note – this will reset your password for ALL YCCD online systems.
Office Training Center
- Microsoft offers free training courses. For more info visit Microsoft’s training center.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
- How do I setup Office 365 on my phone and tablet?
- How do I configure outlook and other mail clients?
- What mobile apps are available for Office?